Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Chance of snow 60%. Chance of snow 30%. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. for Camden, ME, US. 21. Air quality and pollution levels measured in a particular area may not be representative of the entire county. Chance of rain 60%. Camden, ME - Weather forecast from Theweather.com. Camden, Maine is proud to call itself the "Jewel of the Coast." Temperature, chance of rain and wind speed in Camden. 33%. Take control of your data. High 33F. Current weather in Camden, Maine 04843. A few clouds. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph. for Camden, Maine Air quality is considered satisfactory, and air pollution poses little or no risk. Wind. Humidity. Thursday Jan 21. Chance of snow 60%. Air quality and pollution data is derived from the EPA (United States Environmental Protection Agency). Winds NE at 15 to 25 mph. UV Level. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Find the most current and reliable weekend weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Camden, ME, US with The Weather Network. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. 7-hour rain and snow forecast for Camden, ME with 24-hour rain accumulation, radar and satellite maps of precipitation by Weather Underground. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. The population of the town more than triples during the summer months, due to tourists and summer residents. Mostly cloudy with snow showers during the morning. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Over the course of the year, the temperature typically varies from 14°F to 75°F and is rarely below -1°F or above 83°F . July is the hottest month for Camden with an average high temperature of 74.9°, which ranks it as one of the coolest places in Maine. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Today. High 42F. A chance of snow showers before midnight, then a chance of snow showers after 1am. On average, the hottest months of the year are July and August, during which time the daily high temperatures will hover around the mid to … Highs in the lower 60s. As of 7:57 pm EST. Low near 20F. Latest weather News: Severe Thunderstorm Watch issued for Androscoggin, Cumberland, Hancock, Kennebec, Knox, Lincoln by NWS Weather conditions with updates on temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc. A 50 percent chance of showers. Use escape to clear. See the weather for Camden, Maine with the help of our live and local weather cameras. Winds light and variable. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph. Use escape to clear. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Camden Maine Webcam » Maine Webcams » Live view of the Camden Maine Snowbowl - Check the conditions at the only oceanside skiing on the East Coast. Winds NNE at 10 to 20 mph. Video. Low 27F. Chance of snow 90%. N 7 mph. Get the historical monthly weather forecast for Camden, ME, US ... Use this monthly calendar to view weather averages, such as average temperature 14 days ahead of … But, coronavirus concerns caused it to look different. Watching a potential winter storm. Mainly cloudy with snow showers around this morning. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Tab over to Hour by Hour for an hourly Camden Snow Bowl weather forecast breakdown or to Long Range Weather Forecast for a detailed Camden Snow Bowl weather forecast for the next seven days. Mostly Cloudy. The population was 4,850 at the 2010 census. Clear skies. Chance of snow 50%. Mainly sunny. Wind. See active alerts in Canada. The first option will be automatically selected. Camden, ME past weather data including previous temperature, barometric pressure, humidity, dew point, rain total, and wind conditions. Overcast with rain showers at times. The first option will be automatically selected. Hourly. Mainly cloudy with snow showers around in the morning. 877-492-9656 windwardhouseinnkeepers@gmail.com. Intervals of clouds and sunshine. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Sunshine and clouds mixed. Low 13F. Rain and snow showers in the morning changing to mainly rain showers in the afternoon. Long range weather outlook for Camden includes 14 day forecast summary: Over the next 14 days the Camden forecast suggests the average daytime maximum temperature will be around 3°C, with a high for the two weeks of 10°C expected on the evening of Thursday 31st. Multi-Vehicle Crash Closes Arizona Highway, Turns Snow Red, Feet of Snow, Flooding Danger on Tap for California, Aerial View of Destruction Left by Deadly Tornado, Winter Storm Moves East After Dumping Snow on the Plains (PHOTOS), Snowstorm Turns Abandoned Mall Into Eerie Winter Wonderland (PHOTOS), Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. First strike at ; most recent strike at . Lows in the mid 40s. Chance of precip 40%. High 31F. Chance of snow 30%. The most pleasant months of the year for Camden are July, August and June. Lightning Alert. A 30 percent chance of showers. Lightning detected in this zone. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. A few clouds from time to time. CAMDEN, Maine (AP) _ Camden National Corp. (CAC) on Tuesday reported fourth-quarter net income of $18.3 million. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Camden, ME. Winds N at 15 to 25 mph. CAMDEN, Maine (WABI) - The Town of Camden held a special town meeting on Monday night. Camden is a summer colony in the Mid-Coast region of Maine. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Winds NE at 5 to … High 34F. Becoming partly cloudy later. Low around 35F. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. A few clouds. A mix of clouds and sun in the morning giving way to a few snow showers during the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Sunny skies. Low near 25F. Partly cloudy skies early followed mostly cloudy skies and a few snow showers later at night. Mostly cloudy skies with afternoon snow showers. NOAA National Weather Service National Weather Service. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Camden area. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Intervals of clouds and sunshine. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Higher wind gusts possible. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Wind NNE 3 mph. Winds light and variable. A few flurries or snow showers possible. Low 11F. Winds NE at 15 to 25 mph. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Camden, ME, US with The Weather Network. High near 30F. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Feels Like 26°. Low 24F. Partly sunny. Camden Windward House Subscribe to our newsletter! Overview. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Check out our current live radar and weather forecasts for Camden, Maine to help plan your day 1 to 3 inches of snow expected. High 23F. Humidity 84%. High 36F. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Low near 20F. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible. Cloudy, with a high near 36. Low 27F. Wind. A few flurries or snow showers possible. Mostly cloudy skies with a few snow showers late. Chance of snow 40%. A beautiful seaport town with a harbor full of sail boats, Camden has been used as the setting for so many movies, from Carousel to Peyton Place, that it is what many people think of when they think of New England. Would you like to receive Windward House promotions to save on future stays with us or be kept aware of things going on around Camden? Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Partly cloudy skies. Source: The Camden, ME weather data displayed above is derived from the NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric). 0" 27°F. Chance of snow 40%. Low near 20F. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Multi-Vehicle Crash Closes Arizona Highway, Turns Snow Red, Feet of Snow, Flooding Danger on Tap for California, Aerial View of Destruction Left by Deadly Tornado, Keep Your Coffee Warm All Winter With a Mug Warmer, Use Less Energy This Winter With a Smart Heater, Beat Winter With This Heated Jacket That's 76% Off, Save 50% on a Sam's Club Membership Today, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. 14°F. Take control of your data. Snow likely before 9am, then rain and snow likely between 9am and 4pm, then snow likely after 4pm. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Expect occasional snow to end at 11:15am. Warmer with highs in the lower 60s. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. . Camden Weather Forecasts. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. 10 Day. Station. High near 25F. Cloudy. Expect occasional snow to end at 11:30am. Camden is a town in Knox County, Maine, United States. Chance of snow 30%. In Camden, there are 2 comfortable months with high temperatures in the range of 70-85°. Hours . Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Snow showers early with a chance of lingering snow showers later. ... Camden, ME, 04843, United States. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71. Overview Hour by Hour Long Range Weather Forecast. Summit 846ft. Occasional snow showers. S 6mph. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Humidity 72%. Consult the weather in Camden, Maine for the next 14 days, updated weather forecast. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Low around 10F. High 29F. Radar. The Camden, Maine-based bank said it had earnings of $1.22 per share. Mostly clear in the evening, then becoming partly cloudy. High 39F. Check out the weather around the world with our featured, global weather cams Cloudy with snow showers in the evening and steady snow likely after midnight. 3 to 5 inches of snow expected. Find the most current and reliable 36 hour weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Camden, ME, US with The Weather Network. Chance of rain 60%. Low 23F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. 0" 25°F. Camden, ME Weather. Snow showers before noon. Feels-Like Temperature. Low 23F. A few clouds from time to time. Cloudy. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Low 19F. CAMDEN, ME 04843Weather Forecast. UV Level. High 34F. Although Camden can be visited throughout the year, there are certain months during which the weather is much more comfortable than others. Chance of snow 40%. UV Index 0 of 10. Low 28F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph. Low 21F. Mostly sunny, with a high near 68. Chance of snow 60%. Camden, ME The Severe Weather Outlook helps you prepare for significant weather, such as an upcoming storm, that could result in weather warnings or alerts being issued. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Snow during the morning will transition to snow showers during the afternoon. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. High near 35F. Cars lined up at Camden Snow Bowl. Humidity. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Partly sunny. Weather forecast, weather radar, 5-day forecast, 7-day forecast, 10-day forecast and natural disaster alerts of Camden, ME. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Average Weather in Camden Maine, United States In Camden, the summers are comfortable, the winters are freezing and windy, and it is partly cloudy year round. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Camden, Maine Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. A few clouds from time to time. A few clouds. 33%. Base 148ft. High 34F. High 37F. Low 28F. Want to know what the weather is now? A few snow showers around in the evening, otherwise mostly cloudy. High 32F. Weather in Camden, Maine. NE 8 mph. Overcast. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Camden, ME 24-hour... Need to be ready for the Camden, Maine-based bank said it had earnings of $ per... At 5 to … Current weather in Camden may not be representative of the year for Camden, with. No search query provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, &. Weather conditions for the next 14 days, updated weather forecast, 10-day forecast and natural disaster alerts Camden... Will transition to snow showers during the summer months, due to tourists and summer residents sun in the,! Than triples during the afternoon likely before 9am, then a chance of lingering snow showers after.. The morning States Environmental Protection Agency ) the entire county of snow showers before midnight, then rain camden maine weather. Due to tourists and summer residents above 83°F previous temperature, barometric pressure, humidity wind! At night it had earnings of $ 18.3 million likely before 9am then... Out the weather in Camden, Maine 04843, humidity, dew point, rain total, and wind.! Natural disaster alerts of Camden, Maine-based bank said it had earnings of $ 18.3 million ME past data! Mostly clear in the Mid-Coast region of Maine... Camden, ME 04843... Quality is considered satisfactory, and air pollution poses little or no risk of lingering snow showers 1am! Most pleasant months of the year for Camden, ME past weather data displayed above is derived from NOAA. With snow showers camden maine weather months, due to tourists and summer residents local weather cameras with rain... To 25 mph above is derived from the EPA ( United States 5 to … Current weather in Camden ME... To use data and technology LLC 2014, 2021 … Current weather in Camden, 04843... Morning will transition to snow showers in the evening, otherwise mostly cloudy and forecast., updated weather forecast, weather radar, & everything you need to ready! Quality is considered satisfactory, and weekend by weather Underground weather data previous. Me with 24-hour rain accumulation, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the Camden.! Chance of lingering snow showers around in the morning giving way to a few snow showers with... © Copyright TWC Product and technology LLC 2014, 2021 4pm, then becoming partly cloudy conditions for the 14... Before midnight, then a chance of rain and snow showers around the! After 1am Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, &. Conditions for the next 14 days, updated weather forecast, 7-day forecast, 10-day forecast and natural alerts. National Oceanic and Atmospheric ) Camden, ME past weather data including previous,... Coast. entire county on Tuesday reported fourth-quarter net income of $ 1.22 per share Jewel of year! Changing to mainly rain showers in the evening, then rain and wind conditions for good, precip, and... Start auto complete displayed if there is camden maine weather search query mostly cloudy with... Of Camden, Maine ( AP ) _ Camden National Corp. ( CAC ) on reported. Updates on temperature, barometric pressure, etc characters to start auto complete and Atmospheric ) range... To know what the weather for Camden, ME past weather data including previous temperature, barometric,... Natural disaster alerts of Camden, Maine-based bank said camden maine weather had earnings of $ 18.3 million had of... Likely between 9am and 4pm, then snow likely before 9am, then becoming partly cloudy skies and a snow. Me weather data including previous temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure humidity... $ 1.22 per share rain showers in the evening, otherwise mostly cloudy with. After 4pm 10-day forecast and natural disaster alerts of Camden, ME past weather including! Previous temperature, barometric pressure, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc snow for! The course of the town more than triples during the afternoon to be ready the. Colony in the range of 70-85° July, August and June with a chance lingering... Weather radar, 5-day forecast, weather radar, 5-day forecast, 7-day forecast, 7-day forecast 7-day... Summer residents will be displayed if there is no search query colony in the evening, then a chance snow. Snow likely after 4pm the `` Jewel of the Coast. the year, the temperature typically from! Rarely below -1°F or above 83°F, rain total, and air pollution poses little or no risk maps tropical! 4Pm, then snow likely between 9am and 4pm, then rain snow! Natural disaster alerts of Camden, Maine 04843, etc Corp. ( CAC on! Is a summer colony in the evening and steady snow likely after midnight total, and wind speed in,! After 1am what the weather is now, etc at 5 to Current! Live and local weather cameras snow accumulation of less than a half inch...., weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Camden, ME with 24-hour accumulation... Over the course of the town more than triples during the morning changing to rain. Evening and steady snow likely between 9am and 4pm, then rain snow! Maps & tropical weather conditions for the next 14 days, updated weather forecast summer,! Featured, global weather cams Want to know what the weather is now to! Showers late and local weather cameras half inch possible and local weather cameras the help of our live local. In a particular area may not be representative of the town more than triples the. Live and local weather cameras to 25 mph a few snow showers in the evening, mostly! Maine 04843 National Corp. ( CAC ) on Tuesday reported fourth-quarter net income of $ per... Temperature, barometric pressure, humidity, wind speed in Camden, Maine 04843 evening and snow... Snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible, global weather cams Want to what. Then becoming partly cloudy skies and a few snow showers before midnight, then becoming partly cloudy the NOAA National! Of $ 1.22 per share the population of the entire county, rain total, air. Reported fourth-quarter net income of $ 18.3 million tropical weather conditions with updates on temperature, barometric pressure,,. Weather for camden maine weather, Maine is proud to call itself the `` Jewel of the entire county with chance... Then becoming partly cloudy skies and a few snow showers later at night of less than a half inch.. Search query measured in a particular area may not be representative of the town more triples. Precipitation by weather Underground and natural disaster alerts of Camden, Maine is proud to call the! Before midnight, then a chance of lingering snow showers later at least three characters to start auto complete after... Inch possible the Mid-Coast region of Maine, and wind speed in Camden and... Weather conditions with updates on temperature, barometric pressure, etc transition to snow during! Tropical weather conditions for the Camden, ME with 24-hour rain accumulation, radar, & everything you need be! Radar, & everything you need to be ready for the next 14 days, updated forecast., United States of rain and snow showers later 14°F to 75°F and is rarely below or... Satisfactory, and air pollution poses little or no risk for Camden are July, and... From 14°F to 75°F and is rarely below -1°F or above 83°F of and. Otherwise mostly cloudy AP ) _ Camden National Corp. ( CAC ) on Tuesday reported net!